Meow Café: A taste of Borderless Delivery
Meow Meow is an online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They gathered the world’s best heritage cuisine on one platform and brought this concept to an offline concept store – Meow Café.
Meow Café is designed as a one-stop shop for authentic local and overseas delicacies. It is located at Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, WP Kuala Lumpur. You can enjoy the freshest distant foods in a comfortable environment as Meow Café open its door on March 11.
They have a very cozy and well-organized setup. The café might not be as glamourous as other cafes, but the vibes are honestly welcoming and homey. They offer dine-in and takeaway. Please note that seats are pretty limited to practice social distancing. They also offer Meow Café merchandise like cooler bags and t-shirt.
Now let’s talk about the foods, here’s what we tried: Mohd Chan chicken with sweet potato fries and coleslaw, Loft Plain Croissant, Curry Puff, Yogurt Ice-cream, Brewed coffee, and Vida Orange Sparkling Drink. Of course, the foods are very nice and our favorite is the Mohd Chan Chicken. It was surprisingly tender, juicy, and fresh. We like how the chicken is infused with lemon citrus jus, garlic, and rempah istimewah along with herbs butter.
1. Promotion: Botak fried chicken chop RM4.90 (NOW : RM3.80)
2. Promotion: Chicken Karaage RM RM6.90 (NOW : RM5.50)
3. Promotion: Yogurt ice-cream RM6.50 (NOW : RM0.99)
4. Promotion: The Loaf (Plain) + Coffee (Hot) = RM1 only
5. Promotion: Curry Puff (2pcs) + Coffee (Hot) = RM1 only6. Promotion: Purchase Frozen SKU in store (all 20% offer)
7. Promotion: Like Facebook Page to win Mini Cooper EV
8. Promotion: Dine-in above RM50 to win Mini Cooper EV
Do not forget to follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/meow.o20/