Bali, Indonesia, has re-opened its international border to foreign tourist. Quarantine is no longer required but needs to follow the requirements to enter Bali.
Travel restrictions in Bali are slowly eased. The Governor of Bali, Wayan Koster, will allow quarantine-free tourists traveling to Bali starting March 7, 2022. The Visa on Arrival (VOA) scheme still applies to 23 nationalities.
List of 23 countries: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Vietnam
Travelers from 23 countries still have to meet the following requirements to enter Bali.
- Must be fully vaccinated or have received a booster.
- Have a negative PCR test result before departure.
- Proof of confirmed hotel bookings for a minimum of four days in Bali. Must be CHSE certified hotel for your first three nights. Some hotels will now offer a “warm-up” carefree package that takes care of everything.
- Have health insurance that guarantees COVID-19 treatment according to the provisions (some hotels offer this).
- The guest needs to undergo a PCR test at the arrival gate of Bali and need to wait in their hotel room until they get the result. Some hotels include PCR tests in their package.
- Travelers with negative results may explore Bali, whereas positive results must undergo isolation at the hotel and take another PCR test on the third day.
- Negative PCR test results on the third day mean the travelers can continue their travel on the fourth day.
- Elderly overseas travelers who are tested positive and have comorbidities will immediately be hospitalized.
WHAT IS CHSE MEANS?
A CHSE accredited hotel is the one that meets the ‘Cleanliness, Health, Safety, and Environmental Sustainability’ protocols in Indonesia.
HOW MUCH IS THE PCR TEST IN BALI AIRPORT?
The price is 275,000 IDR (1,000 PHP), and the result will be release within 2 hours.
WHAT ABOUT OTHER TRAVELERS?
If your country is not listed above, you still need to apply for Visit Visa B211A, and this visa is valid for 60 days.